Friday, August 2, 2013

Project Search Page

Started constructing the project search page.  Got it so a user could select from any of the four option menus and get a list of projects based on that query.   Won't have much time to work on it this weekend but next steps will be to implement the keyword search and allow users to combine each of these queries to get one result limited by all the options.  Hopefully its as simple as anding all the queries or perhaps I'll have to use the arrays from the query results, combine them into one array by intersecting them and then display the one list.  It was also cool that I didn't need to search for too many solutions since I could cut a paste from the other code that I had already written for the other pages.  I'll probably have to learn jQuery or something like that to implement the location based search.


No comments:

Post a Comment